05 October 2008

Chris' Birthday

Today is Chris' birthday. This is Chris typing too so I guess the third person usage can stop. Anyway, we took a bunch of pictures of the kids. We keep watching Keaton to see when he is going to start really crawling. Today he started moving his legs with his arms but he kind of does the worm not true crawling. He has gotten really good at barrel rolling to get to where he wants.
Maddie is going well too. She has learned a bunch of words and can now tell you she will be two and then show you with her fingers how old she is. Otherwise the kids keep Charynn and I busy and we try to be as involved with them as we can. I keep telling Charynn that we are making little geniuses and she laughs at me and tells me we are just making happy kids. I will stop the rambling now. I must have gotten wore out with the celebrating today so look for new posts soon.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

This is so cute of the kids enjoying fall! Miss you guys!

Chelsea said...

Love the photos of the kids enjoying the fall! Miss you guys!