26 September 2008

TGIF

I guess I should start off with a little update about us. Chris and I moved back to Pennsylvania following my graduation on June 13, 2008 from chiropractic school. He is currently working at Chestnut Ridge Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Blairsville, PA, and I'm staying at home with the kids. Chris really likes the office and is enjoying seeing the positive impact that he has on people's lives. Anyone in the area should check out the office! Otherwise...
It has been a long couple of weeks in Home, PA.
Both of the kids and I have been dealing with colds (the kids are handling it way better than me) that seem to never go away. I have been working on decorations and plans for Madelyn's birthday party that is now Sunday 10/12. Chris has been pulling some long hours at the office and has been a little stressed out. We both wish that things would pick up in the office and in our lives. We really are looking forward to having our own place and get back into our routine of taking care of the kids and getting our stuff done. I don't think that either of us thought that things would be so difficult after graduation. But we are attempting to stay positive, and appreciate the things that our family here in PA is doing to help us.
I'm looking forward to having the weekend to relax and enjoy my projects!

1 comment:

Hafer family: said...

Did I just read on your blog profile that you like cooking/baking and doing craft projects?! I never knew that about you, nor would have guessed. Let me know when you put up more pics of the fam. Those two little rascels are too cute. I cannot beleive how big they are!! Sounds like you have catagorized yourself as a stay-at-home mom. How's that going for you?! Sounds lovely...but I am not a baker or a cooker or a crafter! I don't think we could afford it either! Good for you guys. Take care.